- toon salarisNee
Aantal werknemers10 - 50
Vacature type Full time
Who is CERTUS Port Automation?
CERTUS Port Automation is a leading technology company in innovative automation solutions for container and intermodal terminals worldwide. Headquartered out of Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Rotterdam, we also have partner companies in the USA, UAE and Brazil.
Our systems empower marine and railway terminal operators to increase their performance while reducing operating costs. Deployed in over 50+ countries, terminal operators worldwide have successfully optimized their gate, crane and rail processes using our advanced OCR technology, kiosk systems and advanced software.
what do I do as a medior consultant?
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a proven track record of success as a Consultant within the software industry. You will be working in a challenging environment, consulting with customers, providing fixes to problems as well as liaising with the development team for more complex fixes.
You work on the cutting edge of business, IT and hardware. The latter makes it extra interesting and challenging.
A CERTUS Associate Consultant performs analysis of business processes and associated process improvement and provides operational mentoring to CERTUS customers the PASS software.
- Support the implementation of CERTUS solutions using our Implementation Methodology, with focus on business process analysis/improvement and operational mentoring. Specifically:
- Propose alternate business processes and how these can be represented in CERTUS
- Provide domain expertise in the areas of terminal operations throughout the project life cycle
- Provide recommendations on standard operating procedures, role definition, and structure of the operations department.
- Serve as customer advocate throughout solution design, development, and test phases to ensure delivered solution meets customer objectives
- Support terminals at go-live with the use of the CERTUS software and operational exception handling.
- Perform tuning activities to improve productivity and/or efficiency of container terminals.
- Assist with building a growing consulting practice to include practice aids and templates for use at multiple clients
- 3 years related Consultant experience
- A strong and inherent customer service/technical support orientation
- A good command of Dutch and English both speaking as writing.
- An analytical approach and interest in solving difficult problems
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills in several applications and technologies
- Knowledge of relational database structures (MS SQL), web-based enterprise solutions and technologies
- Detail Oriented, hardworking and self-motivated
- Must be willing to travel based on business needs and have the ability to work extended hours under tight deadlines to successfully meet objectives
- Typically, a CERTUS Consultant can travel internationally for a period of 1 to 2 weeks
- Positive enjoyment of teamwork especially in relation to multi-disciplinary virtual teams in disparate geographical locations
- Knowledge of complete Microsoft Office including MS Visio
, 36 – 40 hour working week
Annual contract and after good performance a contract for an indefinite period
Market-level salary and follow-up CAO Informatie-, Communicatie en Kantoortechnologiebranche (ICK)